304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Weiqi, also known as Baduk, is a board game that is thought to have originated in China. The game is considered a strategic game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The game board is a square with a grid of 19×19 lines. Black and white stones are placed on the intersections of the lines. The object of the game is to surround the opponent’s stones so that they can’t move.
We will help you download the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
|App Name:||Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Agora Go, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Agora Go, Inc is the developer of the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk, and they have the app under the Puzzle of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk from them is 4.9 with over 33307 users under the hood. With a 3.4 rating, the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk is Nov 15, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Go is a strategic board game for two players, also known as Igo (Japanese), Wéiqí (Chinese) and Baduk (Korean). Go is rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
Agora Go Free is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported from the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for later review.
Agora Go Free is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on Android smartphones, MP3 players, tablets (up to 13-inch screens so far) as well as Android laptops. A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19×19 boards.
If you like Agora Go, support us by downloading the paid version that offers even more features.
* local games for 2 players
* SGF viewer, perfect for Go problems and game review
* interface for Android phones, tablets and laptops
* open .sgf and .SGF files directly from many file managers
* import games in SGF files from the web (compatible with the native browser, Firefox & Chrome)
Additional features offered in the paid version:
* ~80 games preloaded from the famous Kisei Japanese title (including all games from 2000 until 2013)
* support multiple games per SGF file to easily import collection of Go games / Go problems at once
* compatibility with Google TV / Android TV
* support game navigation using fully-featured game pads (tested with the Nvidia Shield Controller)
* option to display games fullscreen
* 9×9, 13×13 and 19×19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* option to control playback using the volume keys
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* option to display board coordinates
* display comments & markups for Go problems (tsumego)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* export games in SGF files on the built-in storage (in the “Agora Go” directory)
* English and French translations
* play with trackball on compatible devices
New feature requests will be implemented in the paid version first!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
* easy to use touch interface
* Support app resizing, multi-window mode and taller screen ratios as found on the Samsung Galaxy Fold, Z Fold 2 and Z Fold 3.
* Fix a blue highlight applied on the Go board automatically with recent versions of Android.
* Support tall widescreen ratios such as the Galaxy S8 / S9 / S10
Keep supporting us by buying the paid version. It comes pre-loaded with a set of famous Go games (from the Kisei title) and supports SGF files containing collection of games
Weiqi, or Baduk, is an ancient board game that is still popular today. Agora Go Free is a great application for learning and playing the game. The tutorials are thorough and the play is smooth. I highly recommend this application for anyone interested in learning and playing Weiqi.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Agora Go Free – Weiqi, Baduk.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.