304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person up at a specific time. The alarm may be a sound, a vibration, or a light. Alarm clocks are often used to wake people up in the morning.
The latest Alarm Clock for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
MacroPinch has developed the Alarm Clock for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Alarm Clock has got over 9598908+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Alarm Clock is Sep 23, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Alarm Clock is the new form of simplicity with elegantly designed clocks and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations.
The app is built around flexible and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations. Our alarms auto adjust themselves while the time zone changes and each alarm starts with predefined settings. If you talk on the phone, the alarm is automatically played in a lower tone as not to disturb you. While the alarm runs and someone is calling you, it will auto snooze and start playing the call ringtone. Alarm Clock is designed to free you from annoyance and will obey to all your needs of how you want to be woken up or reminded for the important things in your life.
Apart from minimalistic design, we have also developed Alarm Clock to use very low system resources. It can be used as an alarm manager, and it can be used as beautiful desk clock as it sits on your charger – the choice is yours.
We have also thought about usability – the digital modes have one of the biggest and easily noticeable digits, so they can be enjoyed in any light settings and from a great viewing distance.
– 4 types of stylish designer clocks – analog dark, analog light, digital dark, and digital light
– Unlimited alarms and timers – set them multiple times, one at a time, repeating or recurring, with tunes from your own phone library
– Flexible and intuitive algorithm for alarm activations
– Beautiful 2×1 and 4×2 widgets, along with lock screen widgets
– Presents a lot of customization options to best suit your flavors
– 3 types of notifications – next alarm, missed alarms, present active alarms
– One size fits all – our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
– Intuitive app settings – get an easy access to all options you need
– Wake up with your favorite music
– Auto adjustment for alarms while changing time zones
– Set custom labels for alarms and timers with unrestricted length of the text
– Utilizes 12 or 24 time format
– Use automatic auto snooze to preserve your battery life or tune up the snooze time by yourself
– Specially tailored for both landscape and portrait modes
– An option to allow and disable the notifications
– Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a nightstand clock
– Build from the ground up with native tablet support
– Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
– Optimized for all known screen resolutions
– Android TV
– Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Alarm Clock – send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Tweets by macropinch
snooze – if you happen to be talking on the phone when the alarm goes off, it will automatically snooze
– Call ringtone – the alarm will start playing the call ringtone if someone is calling you while the alarm is running
– Low system resources usage
– Beautiful minimalistic design
If you want to run the Alarm Clock on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Alarm Clock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
This latest update include numerous bug fixes:
* Fixed a problem where the alarm sound would not be audible on some devices
* On some devices the default sound is Silent although there are other choices
* Fixed a crash in the active alarm service
* Always Show the active alarm UI on Android TV
* On Android TV always reveal the main screen controls UI when pressing any D-Pad button
* Improved the app icon quality and added round icon
* Other small bug fixes and improvements
The alarm clock application is a helpful tool for keeping track of time and ensuring that you wake up on time. It is customizable and easy to use, making it a great option for anyone looking for an alarm clock.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Alarm Clock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Alarm Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alarm Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alarm Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alarm Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.