304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
AnyMirror is a PC app that mirrors your Android device’s screen to your PC. This is useful for when you want to show someone something on your phone or tablet, or if you need to access something on your device that’s not easily accessible from your computer.
In this article, we will show you how to download AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC technical specifications first.
iMobie Inc. is the developer of this AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 21356+ users of this app. The AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC app rating is currently 1.1.0.
It was last updated on Nov 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
– Use AnyMirror to mirror your phone to the computer and start live streaming your content to the world. You can also use AnyMirror to live stream content with multiple devices simultaneously.
|App Name:||AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iMobie Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC on your PC:
AnyMirror is an easy-to-use screen mirroring app that can be used to mirror your phone or tablet to the computer with audio via USB or Wi-Fi. You can mirror whatever is happening on your mobile device, display it on the computer with high resolution in real-time. AnyMirror also comes with tools to take screenshots, record live HD videos, or add annotations to take your mirrored content to the next level. In addition, AnyMirror allows you to mirror multiple devices simultaneously, which offers a wonderful visual experience for you.
1. Use your phone as a webcam and mic
– AnyMirror enables you to mirror in high-definition and lossless quality, which presents your image more professional. Meanwhile, you can walk freely with a movable camera and microphone via Wi-Fi.
2. Manage and edit in any way you like
– Add, rotate, resize, show a separate window, and display smart layouts with AnyMirror in a few clicks. No longer limited by inflexible vertical screens anymore.
3. Augment mirrored content to engage with your audience
– Annotations are a practical way to emphasize details and clarify opinions. Used in conjunction with a screen capture or recording, to create an engaging video, you can be assured that your presentation will be more intuitive and vivid.
4. Stream to multiple destinations without delay
– Real-time stream the mirrored screen to applications like OBS Studio or Zoom for live streaming or meeting.
– AnyMirror bridges the communication gap in an online meeting, which enables the meeting attendees to communicate in high-definition and lossless quality. In addition, you can stand out from your colleagues by recording creative videos with AnyMirror before the meeting.
– As a teacher, you can display courseware, files, and exercises with AnyMirror. It also enables you to annotate courseware or type down key points onto your phone/tablet and share the screen with the computer in real-time.
– You can easily stream mirrored screens along with your image to live streaming apps with AnyMirror. In this way, you can show your excellent skills and performance when you are creating works or playing mobile games to your fans.
– With AnyMirror, you can produce videos of apps tutorials, save and share with your audience instantly. Annotate to emphasize important details when you are demonstrating, and let your audience quickly understand how your app works.
– Cast apps and files with ease. Play music, films, games, and share photos with your families on a larger screen. Make your spare time more fun.
How to Connect
1. Keep your device and computer connected to the same WI-Fi network.
2. Launch AnyMirror on your computer.
3. Drag and drop the computer icon to connect once it’s automatically searched out.
QR Code Scan:
1. Keep your device and computer connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch AnyMirror on the computer → Click Screen Mirroring/Camera Mirroring/Microphone Mirroring → Android → Wi-Fi → Scan QR Code.
1. Launch AnyMirror on the computer. Connect your device to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Click Screen Mirroring/Camera Mirroring/Microphone Mirroring on AnyMirror desktop software, and follow USB Connection Guide.
1. Added Japanese language support;
2. Optimized function and performance.
AnyMirror is a PC application that lets you use your phone’s screen as a computer monitor. It’s an easy way to share your phone’s screen with a colleague or friend. Just install the app on your phone and PC, and you’re ready to go.
This concludes our article on AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AnyMirror: Mirror Screen to PC.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.