304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
This dictionary is designed for people who are learning Chinese and German, and need a tool to help them translate words and phrases between the two languages. The dictionary includes both Chinese and German entries, and features a search function that allows users to find the translation of a word or phrase in either language.
Our goal is to help you get the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
The developer of the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard is Langenscheidt Apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard under Books & Reference of Play Store. Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard’s latest version is 5.6.6 with an impressive user base of over 128. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard is Sep 30, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Langenscheidt dictionaries – dictionaries, phrasebooks and reference products for school, home, office, and travel from the most internationally renowned and leading publishers in the fields of Languages.
Langenscheidt Standard Chinese Dictionary
• Around 225,000 headwords, expressions and translations
• Translates from and into German (German<->Chinese)
• Up-to-date vocabulary from general conversation and numerous specialist areas
• Information on grammar and spelling variants
• Notes on expressions and particular contexts
• For everyday use, business and travel
• Enter a query into the input field and Langenscheidt will automatically build a list of entries containing your query, increasing the probability of finding the right definition.
• Find precise word translations containing a number of usage examples.
• Because full text search supports the Morphology module and ‘Did you mean…?’ function, users can be sure that virtually all search queries can be found regardless of misspelling or grammatical word form.
• Additionally, full text search displays search results (dictionary entries) in both language directions at once without the need to switch directions manually.
Convenient search methods allow you to find any word in a number of different ways.
∙ General search
∙ Full Text Search
∙ Search for anagrams (e.g. bat-tab)
∙ Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries
∙ Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling
∙ Similar words search in case of misspelling
Translate and input features
• Two integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition technology or search by voice using Google Voice recognition service.
• Easy copy-and-paste functions allow unknown words or phrases to be copied from an active application like the web browser or email to the clipboard, and automatically translated by switching back to Langenscheidt.
• Translate unknown words or phrases from any application like the web browser or email using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text to a dictionary directly and get translation in one click! (Available for OS 4.0 and higher).
• Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form (for English, French, Spanish and Russian languages).
• German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Improved interface design with easy-to-access navigation and search field makes dictionary use simple.
• Lightning-fast new engine allows dictionary entries to open as soon as you click with no delays.
• Favorites – to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Dictionary installation on SD card.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
• Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up.
• No Internet connection required.
Langenscheidt is best known for its area of core competence: dictionaries and language learning material in various formats and on diverse media. Langenscheidt sets the highest editorial and production standards for all the products it publishes. The corporate logo, a blue “L” on a yellow background, is instantly recognized by many people all over the world
be automatically copied into the dictionary for further study.
1. Langenscheidt dictionaries – a comprehensive range of dictionaries for school, home, office and travel.
2. Dictionaries in multiple languages – translate words from and into German and Chinese.
3. Up-to-date vocabulary from general conversation and numerous specialist areas.
4. Information on grammar and spelling variants.
5. Notes on expressions and particular contexts.
6. For everyday use, business and travel.
7. Convenient search methods – find words in a number of different ways.
8. Handwriting and voice recognition input methods.
9. Copy-and-paste functions for unknown words or phrases.
10. Automatic language direction switching.
Let’s download and install the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
|App Name:||Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Langenscheidt Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
After using the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard application for a while, I have found that it is a very useful tool. The translation function works well, and the app is easy to use. Overall, I am very happy with the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard application and would recommend it to anyone who needs to translate between these two languages.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chinese – German Translator Dictionary Standard.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.