304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
As cars become more and more complex, the need for a reliable scanner to diagnose and clear engine codes becomes more important. The Clear And Go OBD2 Scanner is just that, a reliable and affordable scanner that can quickly diagnose and clear engine codes on most OBD2 compliant vehicles. The Clear And Go OBD2 Scanner is small and easy to use, and can be stored in your glove box or console. With the Clear And Go OBD2 Scanner, you can rest assured that you will be able to quickly and easily diagnose and clear any engine codes that may occur.
The technical specifications of the Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner was developed by Nitramite and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner is 1.12.0 on Play store with total users of 748468. The Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner is Aug 1, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Clear And Go is ELM327 compatible trouble code scanner and trouble code clearing auto doctor tool which connects to your cars OBD gateway. It’s currently build for Bluetooth and WiFi. It’s meant to only do trouble code scanning, showing information about trouble codes and clearing those trouble codes in a simplest way possible. Remember that clearing trouble codes does not remove the problem origin. Always take proper care of the car first. Do not remove trouble codes before servicing your car, since service people needs these trouble codes to identify problems.
• Read & Clear OBDii trouble codes.
• See trouble code description. (Permission from obd-codes.com)
• If you click trouble code you will be navigated to obd-codes-com and based on trouble code you may even see example picture of broken part.
• Supports Bluetooth and WiFi ELM327 dongles.
• Automatic timed trouble code clearing tool as requested. To use: after connection, click right corner three dots icon and select it from there. This tool is safe but always take care of proper maintenance of your car to clear errors the proper way!
• Should be working from v1.0 up to v2.2.
• Note that v1.5 & v2.1 was never introduced by ELM and based on my logs v1.5 and v2.1 (chinese clones) are the most used ones. v1.5, v2.1 seems to be in reality v1.4
• See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELM327 for better details.
• Internet connection.
• WiFi state
• Location permission (needed by Bluetooth cause of Android’s “Access to Hardware Identifier” change on Android 6.0 and up, also now it’s required for Wifi side to get Wifi SSID information.)
– No identity related or non sense permissions ever!
Does it work with my car?
• OBD-II is a standard protocol which has become widely available after ~1996, this being said all cars having OBD-II port should be able to work with this app because it’s based on standard.
• Put car ignition on or start a car.
#Still not connecting
• Try other apps to verify ELM condition.
#Working at other apps but not in this
• Send email at [email protected] and tell your adapter brand and version.
Could this app cause damage to my car?
• No. If you use normal unmodified ELM327 adapter, you are good to continue.
• Watch out for super bad quality models for possible bad soldering of internal components. That could cause short on cars OBD bus. Most of the cars have good protection for shorts circuits but still, be careful.
• Normal ELM dongles can’t modify/write stuff into car’s bus.
Small note if it has value for some people:
• I don’t gather information about my users for example using analytics tools. That’s why I don’t know what my users like the most on my apps. This makes ratings with comments much more important.
• Starting from 07.05.2018 app will send me connection failure exceptions within the connected ELM adapter version if that is been able to get while connecting. This helps a lot with connection problem solving which this app currently has a lot.
So what is OBDii / OBD2
OBDii is an improvement over earlier OBD standards, it’s meant for diagnostics. OBDii can deliver different kind of parameters for monitoring car components state in real time or see memory of detected trouble codes. Since it is based on standardization, any OBDii capable device can get data from any OBDii supported cars.
1. Read and clear OBDII trouble codes.
2. See trouble code description.
3. Supports Bluetooth and WiFi ELM327 dongles.
4. Automatic timed trouble code clearing tool.
5. Adapter versions available for different ELM327 versions.
6. App permissions include internet connection, Bluetooth, and WiFi state.
7. Works with all cars that have OBD-II ports.
8. Vibrate when a trouble code is detected.
9. Location permission is needed for Bluetooth.
10. No identity related or non sense permissions ever!
You can download and install the Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner.
|App Name:||Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
• Maintenance upgrades to keep app up to date.
OBD2 Scanner is an application that allows users to read and clear check engine lights on their vehicles. The application is easy to use and can be accessed by anyone with a smartphone. OBD2 Scanner is the perfect application for anyone who wants to keep their car in top condition.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Clear And Go – OBD2 Scanner.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.