304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Delta Touch is an ambitious 7-Doom engine project that promises to bring the classic FPS title to mobile devices. The project is spearheaded by veteran modder, programmer, and designer, John Romero, who is best known as one of the creators of Doom. The team is composed of experienced developers who have worked on games such as Quake, Rage, Wolfenstein 3D, and Halo.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Important! You need to supply your own copy of the ‘Doom’ wad files to play original Doom.
SEVEN of the best ‘Doom engine’ source ports brought to Android.
* GZDoom (v1.9.1 & v3.25 & v3.82 & v4.x)
* Zandronum (v3.0 & v3.1 Alpha)
* Chocolate Doom
* Dhewm3 (Doom 3) (NEW)
Full touch screen controls and full game-pad support.
* Highly customizable touch screen controls.
* Built in keyboard to access cheats and console commands
* Custom UI to easily select your wads and mods
* 18 custom buttons for GZDoom for mods
* Fully navigatable UI via a gampad
* Various rendering modes available
* Save/load your touch screen layouts
* Play thousands of community made mods and levels!
* Downloads midi and Fluidsynth samples for quality music
* Support for Doom, Hexen, Heretic and Strife wads
* Multiplayer launcher for GZDoom and Chocolate Doom
* Mouse and Keyboard support (Android 8 and above ONLY)
* Gyro aim assist (Gyroscope needed)
FreeDoom data included to start playing immediately.
You will need approximately 60MB extra space to download music libraries and FreeDoom data.
Copy your own ‘wad’ files (doom.wad, hexen.wad etc) to your device to play games compatible with the ‘Doom’ engine.
Note: A high end device is needed to play complex and demanding mods such as Brutal Doom.
Doom 3 notes
Dhewm3 has been optimized to run as well as possible on mobile, but you still need a high end device to play. It will NOT play well on low power or old devices!
* NEW multitreaded rendering
* Play the base game, RoE expansion and ‘Classic Doom 3′ mod’
* Aim assist (in the base game)
* Mod selection (NOTE, mods which need the game.dll or game.pk4 file will not work)
* Full touch screen and gamepad controls
* Custom game resolution configuration
* ‘Doom 3’ PK4 files are needed to play (NOT BFG edition)
PLEASE email if you have any issues, we will be able to fix almost all issues you have when configuring the app.
Full money-back guarantee at any time, just email and we will issue a full refund
Icons and internal touch screen graphics are copyright to Open Touch Gaming.
Screen shots are taking from the FreeDoom game.
This is a GPL source port and contains no ‘Doom’ copyrighted data.
To install the Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
|App Name:||Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Open Touch Gaming|
|Updated on:||Jul 23, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Open Touch Gaming is the developer of this Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] application. It is listed under the Action category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 31391+ users of this app. The Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] app rating is currently 4.7.2.
It was last updated on Jul 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
1. Play original Doom and other Doom engine games on Android.
2. Choose from seven different source ports.
3. Customize touch screen controls.
4. Access cheats and console commands with built in keyboard.
5. Easily select your wads and mods with custom UI.
6. Play thousands of community made mods and levels!
7. Downloads midi and Fluidsynth samples for quality music.
8. Support for Doom, Hexen, Heretic and Strife wads.
9. Multiplayer launcher for GZDoom and Chocolate Doom.
10. Mouse and Keyboard support (Android 8 and above ONLY).
* Fix not loading paths with ” in the name
* Can now change resolution of all engines and rendering backends
* Added search to mod load-outs
* Added Aim Assist to RoE
* Overhaul of engine settings UI
* Updated GZDoom dev to 4.8.2
* Updated LZDoom to 3.88b
* Updated Dhewm3 to 1.5.2
* Updated PrBoom to 2.6.2
* Updated Doom Retro to 4.5.1
* Fix Strife crashing on new game
* Fix SW rendering mode for GZDoom dev
Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] is an amazing application that has completely transformed the way I use my phone. I can’t imagine going back to my old way of using my phone. The application is extremely user friendly and has a very sleek design. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a more efficient way to use their phone.
This concludes our article on Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines] and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines]. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Delta Touch [7 x Doom engines].
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.