304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Bluetooth Remote PC is a great utility that allows you to control your computer from anywhere in the house. You can use it to control your media player, change your desktop wallpaper, or even play games on your computer. It’s a great way to keep your computer organized, and it’s a lot of fun to use.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bluetooth Remote PC for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
You can download and install the Bluetooth Remote PC for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Bluetooth Remote PC.
|App Name:||Bluetooth Remote PC On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 30, 2018|
|Get it On:|
The Bluetooth Remote PC was developed by the popular developer agency named Rozky. They have the Bluetooth Remote PC in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 188.8.131.52, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3173100 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Bluetooth Remote PC latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 30, 2018 was the last date the Bluetooth Remote PC was updated with new features. If you want to use the Bluetooth Remote PC on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Bluetooth Remote PC using the emulator later on.
Get access to your computer via Android. The application provides access to services such as mouse, keyboard, multimedia, presentation, power system commands, terminal or even display desktop.
Java SE Runtime Environment 8: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
Steps to connect:
1. Download the Server – Go to our websites www.androidremotepc.com and download & install the Remote PC Server 2.0 to your computer!
2. Prepare your PC – Turn on the wireless adapter & pair the PC via Bluetooth or get the IP address.
3. Run the Server
a. Open the Server & check the status in the Notification Area.
b. Run the mobile app, choose a connection and find your PC from the paired devices list or type the Wi-Fi address.
4. Need Help? – If you still can not establish a connection with your computer, you shall visit our tutorial web page.
Tutorials & support:
► Keyboard – typing or keyboard shortcuts
► Multimedia – Apple iTunes, Clementine, KMPlayer, PowerDVD, Rhythmbox, VLC media player, Winamp, Windows Media Player
► Presentation – MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader
► Power – shutdown, restart, hibernate, sleep, switch user, lock
► Remote terminal
► Remote desktop
Supports these OS
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
• Mac OS X
If you like this app, please support us and buy the “Remote PC app” over Google Play.
Our premium app offers no ads, connection over Wi-Fi and much more.
Thank you for using!
Get in touch with Remote PC:
Become a fan of Remote PC on Facebook:
By © Jiri Rozkovec
1. Access your computer from your Android device.
2. Server application provides access to various services such as mouse, keyboard, multimedia, presentation, power system commands, terminal or even desktop.
3. PC preparation including turning on the wireless adapter and pairing is necessary.
4. If you have any problems connecting, the Remote PC website provides tutorials and support.
5. The Remote PC app is available for purchase on the Google Play store.
6. The app supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Linux distributions as well as Mac OS X.
7. Remote PC is also on Facebook.
8. The app is created by Jiri Rozkovec.
9. The app is free to download and use with some features requiring a paid upgrade.
10. Thank you for using Remote PC!
* Android SDK 28 updated
* bugs fixed
Bluetooth Remote PC is a handy application that lets you control your computer using your Android phone or tablet. It is a great tool for presentations, demos, and tutorials. With Bluetooth Remote PC, you can navigate your computer’s desktop, launch applications, and control media playback.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bluetooth Remote PC of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Bluetooth Remote PC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bluetooth Remote PC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bluetooth Remote PC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bluetooth Remote PC.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.