304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Fleet Driver is a mobile app that connects businesses with drivers in their area. Businesses can post their needs and drivers can respond with their availability and rates. Fleet Driver is perfect for businesses who need occasional drivers for deliveries, pickups, or special events.
This article is all about helping you get to know the BRAC Fleet Driver for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||BRAC Fleet Driver On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NexKraft Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Apr 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The BRAC Fleet Driver was developed by the popular developer agency named NexKraft Limited. They have the BRAC Fleet Driver in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 72, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 525 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With BRAC Fleet Driver latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 6, 2022 was the last date the BRAC Fleet Driver was updated with new features. If you want to use the BRAC Fleet Driver on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the BRAC Fleet Driver using the emulator later on.
Installing the BRAC Fleet Driver using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the BRAC Fleet Driver on your PC:
iFleet provides an easy-to-use platform that manages vehicles over their entire lifecycle, administration, financial controlling, fuel consumption reports, vehicle, and driver record, etc. The logbook is a detailed record of all trips for any type of vehicle for the organization and digital logbook software is a platform to give entry all the details digitally. iFleet Digital Logbook (Driver) is for the drivers and by this software, he has to give all the trip details information digitally.
• Drivers have to check up their vehicles daily when they first log in to their id.
• This app has 3 options – requisitions, non-requisitions, and Summary.
• For the official requisition driver will get user details, PIN and trip information.
• When any diver logs in to their id, he will see the numbers how many requisitions he has for that day.
• Drivers will get real-time information about the location and kilometers of the vehicle.
• In the app, it will update the car’s location and kilometers information in 30 seconds.
• For some Higher Authority of the organization, in-the app, there will be dedicated vehicle option which vehicle will be dedicated to them.
• Non- Requisition is for unofficial work like anyone wants to go to the fuel pump, workshop, etc.
• In the Fuel consumption feature, the registered fuel pumps are loaded there and the driver has to put the quantity, price and receipt number and this information will automatically update in ifleet software.
• This application can also offer offline service. The driver can manually write fuel pump names and other information, which will be updated in the iFleet software.
• In this application, the driver can give their overtime, TA/DA, Meal Allowance, Night Halt information from the other option.
• This application has an emergency option “SOS” for the drivers. For any kind of emergency, the driver can press the button and a message will directly send to the admin.
• Drivers can give ratings to the user based on their behavior.
• The summary option can see the driver’s last trip details and the driver can report for any cost information.
• Trip information or other pertinent data can be stored in offline mode and retrieved again to server when back in online mode
• Any type of accident report can be submitted to keep track of vehicle status
*Offline features added
*Old bugs fixed
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply to BRAC Fleet Driver. The position seems like a great opportunity for me to gain experience and grow as a driver. I am confident that I have the skills and qualifications that are necessary for the role, and I am looking forward to the challenges and opportunities that the position will provide. I am eager to start working and contributing to the team at BRAC Fleet Driver.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the BRAC Fleet Driver of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This BRAC Fleet Driver to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BRAC Fleet Driver and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the BRAC Fleet Driver. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BRAC Fleet Driver.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.