304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
G-Tuner is the perfect tool for any musician looking to improve their guitar playing skills. It is an app that can be installed on any smartphone or tablet, and it provides users with a wealth of features that can help them to improve their playing abilities. These features include a tuner, a metronome, a chord library, and a scale library. G-Tuner also allows users to record their playing sessions, so they can track their progress and see how they are improving over time.
This article is all about helping you get to know the G-Tuner for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
To install the G-Tuner on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the G-Tuner, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
Under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store, G-Tuner has over 21086 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. nobapp has developed the G-Tuner and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.4.0.
Until this latest version, G-Tuner has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Mar 24, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the G-Tuner on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||G-Tuner On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
1. The tuner is stable and accurate, even in noisy environments.
2. Supports a wide range of stringed instruments.
3. Offers a range of calibration options.
4. Has two display modes.
5. Has a string tolerance setting.
6. Detects pitch, target pitch and pitch error.
7. Is easy to use, even for beginners.
8. Has an in-tune notification feature.
9. Indicates tuning state for each string.
10. Includes detailed pitch information.
“Playing the guitar is fun, but tuning it is a pain …”
G-Tuner will surely be the best tuner for players who think so.
In many tuner applications so far, the indication tends to be unstable due to noise, which prevents the smooth tuning.
G-Tuner greatly reduces the influence of noise by our pitch detection technology specialized for the microphone input, and it makes players free from the frustration.
And also about basic performances such as accuracy and responsiveness of indication, we have achieved a high level that can be used in professional applications.
While the interface is simple enough even for beginners, it also offers some practical options to meet advanced requirements.
### Specification ###
– Supported instruments: Any plucked string instruments such as Guitar, Bass guitar, Banjo, etc.
– Pitch accuracy: ±0.1 cents (at 440 Hz)
– Pitch range: E0 to E7 (Note: 4th str. of bass = E1, 1st str. of guitar = E4)
– Calibration range: 390 to 490 Hz (1 Hz step)
– FLAT / CAPO (shift tuning): -5 to +7 frets
– Display modes:
– Strings mode
– Chromatic mode*
– Tolerance setting:
– MED (in-tune = ±5.0 cents)
– HIGH* (in-tune = ±2.5 cents) (The value is selectable)
– Altered tuning*:
– In addition to preset data for guitar, bass guitar, banjo, mandolin, ukulele
– user-defined tunings can be added.
– Other features:
– In-tune notification
– Tuning state indication for each string
– Detailed pitch information* (detected pitch, target pitch, pitch error)
* these features are advanced options
We offer a free trial period of 30 days for these options.
* Extended the range of string numbers. (1-10 strings)
* Fixed the problem that the ♯ sign is not displayed.
* Compatible with Android 12.
* Improved stability.
* Bug fixes
* Fixed issue of in-app purchase process
* Fixed an issue that caused app to crash while operating in the tuning management screen
In conclusion, the G-Tuner application is an extremely useful tool for guitar players of all levels of experience. It is easy to use and can be customized to fit each player’s individual needs. The application is also affordable and can be downloaded for free.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the G-Tuner of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This G-Tuner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-Tuner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-Tuner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-Tuner.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.