304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
IQX OneList is a productivity app that enables users to manage their to-dos and tasks in a single place. It offers a simple and efficient way to keep track of what needs to be done and when, so users can stay focused and organized. With IQX OneList, users can create lists of tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. They can also share lists with others and collaborate on tasks. IQX OneList is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Installing and using the IQX OneList for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
IQX Business Solutions has developed the IQX OneList application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Business category on Play Store. IQX OneList has over 260 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of IQX OneList is currently 7.3.117.
The latest upstate time of the IQX OneList is Sep 20, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the IQX OneList on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
OneList is an aggregator of system workflow tasks across multiple backend applications into an accessible, intuitive and consistent end-user experience for effective and timely decision making.
A centralised service definition supports highly configurable user-interfaces including:
• Native Mobile Application
• Web Application
• Outlook Add-in
OneList Key Features include: –
• OneList is configurable to incorporate all decision tasks across multiple applications with certified
Netweaver Gateway integration with SAP.
• OneList enables the effective mobilisation of the Fiori MyInbox across multiple mobile device platforms.
• Configurable to present the specific information needs and available actions relevant to the organisation and
• Simple and consistent user experience that doesn’t require the user to navigate to the backend applications.
• Access to supported scanned documents hosted in SAP, SharePoint, or external document management
• Retrieval of real-time supplementary information: OneList can execute a secondary call to a backend
application for additional information at the time of completing a task – for example, the ability to view a team
leave calendar whilst making a leave approval decision.
• Intuitive design allows for rapid user take-up with no training required.
• Rapid implementation with cloud-hosted deployment options.
• Multiple user interfaces, platforms and devices supported.
• Mobile App has offline capability (for decision execution even in aeroplanes!)
• Multiple tasks can be selected and a “quick action” applied to all.
• Supports flexible centralised customisation of new scenarios and information display without further client
For productive use, the App requires the OneList Server application to be installed and integrated into back-end systems.
The server component is available from IQX Business Solutions.
OneList is commonly used to approve the following scenarios:
• Purchase Requisition Approval
• Customer Price Change Requests
• New Position Approvals
• Rebate Agreement Approvals
• New Product Introduction Approvals
• Contract Approvals
• Leave Approval
• CAPEX Approval
• Purchase Order Approval
• Invoice Approval
• Credit Approval
an aggregator of system workflow tasks across multiple backend applications into an accessible, intuitive and consistent end-user experience for effective and timely decision making.
|App Name:||IQX OneList On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||IQX Business Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Installing IQX OneList on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
– Outbox / Requestor View
– Support line level attachments and additional metadata
– Support action attachments
– Connection enhancements (e.g. VPN connectivity)
– General fix for OneList Server compatibility on Android
IQX OneList is a powerful application that allows users to create and manage lists of anything they want. The app is easy to use and provides a great experience for users.
Did the guide help you download and install the IQX OneList for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the IQX OneList, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This IQX OneList to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IQX OneList and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the IQX OneList. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IQX OneList.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.