304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Microsoft SharePoint is a web application platform and content management system developed by Microsoft. It was first released in 2001. SharePoint has been deployed by over 85% of the Fortune 500 companies.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Microsoft SharePoint for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Microsoft SharePoint On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Microsoft SharePoint was developed by the popular developer agency named Microsoft Corporation. They have the Microsoft SharePoint in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.29.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6388043 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Microsoft SharePoint latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 4, 2022 was the last date the Microsoft SharePoint was updated with new features. If you want to use the Microsoft SharePoint on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Microsoft SharePoint using the emulator later on.
Installing the Microsoft SharePoint using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Microsoft SharePoint on your PC:
1. Use SharePoint to find expertise, content, and resources when you’re on the go.
2. Access your personalized view of team sites, communication sites, and news posts.
3. Tap on a user to get to their contact card and see who they work with and what they are working on.
4. Create news posts on the go and share your updates, reports, status, and experiences with your team.
5. Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they’re in the cloud or on-premises.
6. Add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them.
7. Use search to find and discover important content.
8. Access your personalized view of team sites, communication sites, and news posts.
9. Use SharePoint to find expertise, content, and resources when you’re on the go.
10. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
SharePoint infuses AI into the mobile app experience to keep you focused and productive while on the go. AI builds an understanding of what you work on, how you work, and how your colleagues’ work relates to you. When you need expertise, content, or resources when you’re on the go, SharePoint is a great place to start looking.
• Browse your sites, files, people and more to get back to what you were working on
• Use search to find and discover important content
• Access your personalized view of team sites, communication sites, and news posts
• Tap on a user to get to their contact card and see who they work with and what they are working on
• Create news posts on the go and share your updates, reports, status, and experiences with your team
• Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they’re in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and higher
• Add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them
Note: To sign in to SharePoint, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription that includes SharePoint Online or an on-premises SharePoint Server.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://aka.ms/spandeula/
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country/region where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
• Stability improvements and bug fixes.
In conclusion, Microsoft SharePoint is an excellent application for businesses of all sizes. It provides a secure platform for storing and sharing documents, and enables team collaboration in a variety of ways. Additionally, SharePoint can be customized to fit the specific needs of each organization, making it a highly versatile tool.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Microsoft SharePoint of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft SharePoint to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft SharePoint and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft SharePoint. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft SharePoint.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.