304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
A pregnancy mentor is someone who provides support to a pregnant woman during her pregnancy. This support can come in the form of emotional support, advice, and practical assistance. A pregnancy mentor can be a great resource for a pregnant woman, and can help her to have a healthy and positive pregnancy.
We will help you download the Pregnancy Mentor for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
You want to download and install Pregnancy Mentor on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
|App Name:||Pregnancy Mentor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Truehira, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 11, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Truehira, Inc. is the developer of the Pregnancy Mentor, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Pregnancy Mentor from them is 1.13 with over 58550 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Pregnancy Mentor is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Pregnancy Mentor is Jun 11, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Pregnancy Mentor on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
The most comprehensive pregnancy app with all the information related to female and male reproductive systems and pregnancy from conception through delivery of a baby. It contains detailed information about every stage of the pregnancy to help you achieve and maintain a healthy pregnancy. It was developed with inputs from a team of leading obstetricians and neonatologists. We wish you a healthy pregnancy, safe and easy delivery, and a healthy baby.
* Content available in multiple Languages:
English, Chinese – 中国, French – français, German – Deutsch, Italian – italiano,Japanese – 日本の, korean – 한국어, portugese – português, Russian – русский, Spanish – Español
Bonding with your baby-to-be is a natural phenomenon. Early connections with the baby set a lifelong intimacy with your baby. Play with your baby with soft baby action animation and develop strong bond with your baby.
TALK TO YOUR BABY:
By the second trimester, your baby develops the ability to hear. Hearing your voice will help your baby feel attached to you quickly after birth. Keep one hand on the belly and talk to your baby and record your talk.
Dream your baby is in action with soft dances and activities.
* PREGNANCY BASICS
Insight into female and male reproductive systems
Tips on getting pregnant (conception tips)
Know your due date from the Last Menstrual Period (LMP) or provide a due date to track your pregnancy
Information about pregnancy symptoms and Pregnancy Evaluation
* PREGNANCY PROGRESS TRACKING
Progress bar based info on the stage of the pregnancy, trimester and time till delivery
Day wise info on changes in you and your baby’s body
Daily tips on important precautions
* ANTENATAL CARE
Info on trimester based physical health
Advice on antenatal care: physical and emotional well being, proper diet
Info on common discomforts of pregnancy and tips for their resolution
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to pregnancy, as provided by experts
* WEEKLY & MONTHLY PREGNANCY INFO
Week-by-week info on the development of the baby, including normal size and weight of the baby
Weekly and monthly picture of the embryo
Info on common symptoms and changes in the body for current stage of the pregnancy
Tips and precautions for each week of pregnancy
* RELAXATION TIPS & TRICKS
Info on relaxation techniques and tips to maintain healthy pregnancy
* BIRTH of BABY
Preparations for the big day
Detailed info about labor and delivery – avoid any surprises!
When to call your doctor?
* FOOD GUIDE
How much and how often to eat during pregnancy
HANDY TOOLS for managing your pregnancy:
* OVULATION TRACKER: Perfect tool for planning the conception
* WEIGHT TRACKING: Track your weekly weight and see graphical view of the weight gain
* BMI CALCULATOR: Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) to keep a check on your weight gain
* WEEKLY BELLY SNAPS: Take pictures of your growing belly every week, or import from the camera roll
* KICK COUNTER: Keep track of your baby’s movements and create as many kick counting sessions as you want
* CONTRACTION TRACKER: Easily track your contractions by their start time, end time, duration and interval and get to know about the stages of labor.
* REMINDERS: Set multiple reminders with customization tunes for medical checkup, fluid replenishment, medicines etc. and receive timely reminders for every important care event
* BABY NAMES: Gender wise list of baby names along with the info on the origin of names
* SHOPPING LIST FOR HOSPITAL VISIT: Prepare a shopping list for the big day and prepare a list of essentials for the hospital visit
* Free version has limited content unlocked to view application. Buy full version to get all contents of application unlocked.
!!Wishing you happy parenting!!
pregnancy and how to deal with them
* BABY’S DEVELOPMENT:
In-depth information on the baby’s development each week of the pregnancy
* PREPARING FOR BABY:
Tools to help you prepare for the arrival of your baby
– Checklists of things to do before, during and after the pregnancy
– Information on baby names
– Advice on choosing the right baby carrier
– Tips on how to sleep during the pregnancy
– Advice on exercise during the pregnancy
– Information on post-pregnancy contraception
– Daily tips and updates for all three trimesters.
– Every week baby growth and weight gain tracking.
– Connect with your baby. Share your happy moments with the baby and record for future.
– Weekly symptoms, precautions, and activities to overcome discomforts.
After completing the Pregnancy Mentor application, I feel confident that I would be a great fit for the program. I am excited to become a mentor and help other women through their pregnancies. I believe that the Pregnancy Mentor program will help me grow as a person and allow me to give back to my community.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Pregnancy Mentor? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Pregnancy Mentor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pregnancy Mentor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pregnancy Mentor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pregnancy Mentor.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.