304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Quenchable is an upcoming novel by debut author, S.J. Kincaid. It tells the story of a girl, Vivi, who is shipped off to a boarding school on a remote island when her parents are killed in a car accident. Vivi is determined to find a way off the island, but discovers that the school is more than it seems. The students are all “quenchables,” people with special powers who are hunted by the government. Vivi must find a way to stop the hunters and save her new friends.
Do you know the technical specifics of Quenchable for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
The Quenchable application developer is Quenchable. They listed the Quenchable under the Food & Drink category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Quenchable is more than 122. With a 0.0, the latest 1.0.1 of the Quenchable is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Quenchable is Sep 27, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Quenchable on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Quenchable On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Sep 27, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Planning to run Quenchable on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Quenchable and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
1. Quenchable is a front of house training app that helps team members develop their wine confidence.
2. The app provides ‘drops’ of multi-media learning, focussed on giving staff the confidence to help customers navigate the winelist.
3. The app blends service tips, best practice and practical wine knowledge to keep information relevant and immediately applicable.
4. The ‘wine finder’ function is an ‘in the moment’ resource, allowing users to find a wine recommendation by searching by characteristic, ingredient, cooking style and sauce or seasoning.
5. The app is a subscription app, so staff members don’t lose the value if they leave the company.
6. The app is designed for and with front of house staff in mind.
7. The app is updated regularly with new content to ensure staff continue to develop and grow in confidence.
8. The app is available to download with a venue code.
9. The app is perfect for restaurants with unique menus and wine lists.
10. The app has the potential to transform team wine confidence, customer experience, and bottom line.
Transform your team’s wine confidence, your customer’s experience and your bottom line with Quenchable, a game-changing front of house training app.
Designed for, and with, front of house staff, Quenchable provides ‘drops’ of multi-media learning, focussed on giving your team the confidence to help your customers navigate the winelist. It blends service tips, best practice and practical wine knowledge to keep the information relevant and immediately applicable on shift.
The ‘wine finder’ function is an ‘in the moment’ resource, allowing users to find a wine recommendation by searching by characteristic, ingredient, cooking style and sauce or seasoning.
We know your menu and winelist are unique so our enterprise option allows you to upload your own menu and wines to the wine finder.
Quenchable is a subscription app so you don’t lose the value if a staff member leaves – and we keep dropping in more inspiration and learning to ensure your team continue to develop and grow in confidence.
To access the app you need a venue code – get in touch with [email protected] to find out how.
Drink Knowledge. Drop by Drop.
First release to store
Quenchable is the perfect application for people who are always on the go. It is a convenient and easy to use application that allows users to find the nearest water fountain and track their water intake. Quenchable is a great way to stay hydrated and healthy.
Downloading and installing the Quenchable for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Quenchable to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Quenchable and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Quenchable. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Quenchable.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.