304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Email is one of the most important forms of communication in the world. But it’s also one of the most vulnerable, as it can easily be hacked or spied on. FairEmail is a new email client that’s designed to protect your privacy. It uses end-to-end encryption to keep your messages safe, and it doesn’t track your activity or sell your data. FairEmail is also open source, so you can be sure that it doesn’t contain any hidden backdoors.
The technical specifications of the FairEmail, privacy aware email for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
FairEmail, privacy aware email was developed by Marcel Bokhorst, FairCode BV and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download FairEmail, privacy aware email from Google Play store under the Communication category. The latest version of FairEmail, privacy aware email is 1.1940 on Play store with total users of 606902. The FairEmail, privacy aware email app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the FairEmail, privacy aware email is Jul 21, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the FairEmail, privacy aware email on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
FairEmail is easy to set up and works with virtually all email providers, including Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo!
FairEmail might be for you if you value your privacy.
FairEmail is simple to use, but if you are looking for a very simple email app, FairEmail might not be the right choice.
FairEmail is an email client only, so you need to bring your own email address.
FairEmail does not support non-standard protocols, like Microsoft Exchange Web Services and Microsoft ActiveSync.
Almost all features are free to use, but to maintain and support the app in the long term, not every feature can be for free. See below for a list of pro features.
A lot of effort has gone into this app, which was developed to help you protect your privacy. If you have a question or problem, there is always support at [email protected]
* Fully featured
* 100 % open source
* Privacy oriented
* Unlimited accounts
* Unlimited email addresses
* Unified inbox (optionally accounts or folders)
* Conversation threading
* Two way synchronization
* Push notifications
* Offline storage and operations
* Common text style options (size, color, lists, etc)
* Battery friendly
* Low data usage
* Small (~20 MB)
* Material design (including dark/black theme)
* Maintained and supported
This app is deliberately minimalistic by design, so you can concentrate on reading and writing messages.
This app starts a foreground service with a low priority status bar notification to make sure you’ll never miss new emails.
* Encryption/decryption supported (OpenPGP, S/MIME)
* Reformat messages to prevent phishing
* Confirm showing images to prevent tracking
* Confirm opening links to prevent tracking and phishing
* Attempt to recognize and disable tracking images
* Warning if messages could not be authenticated
* Quick setup
* Easy navigation
* No bells and whistles
* No distracting “eye candy”
* No data storage on third party servers
* Using open standards (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, OpenPGP, S/MIME, etc)
* Safe message view (styling, scripting and unsafe HTML removed)
* Confirm opening links, images and attachments
* No special permissions required
* No advertisements
* No analytics and no tracking (error reporting via Bugsnag is opt-in)
* No Google backup
* No Firebase Cloud Messaging
* FairEmail is an original work, not a fork or a clone
* Fast and lightweight
* IMAP IDLE (push messages) supported
* Built with latest development tools and libraries
All pro features are convenience or advanced features.
* Account/identity/folder colors
* Colored stars
* Notification settings (sounds) per account/folder/sender (requires Android 8 Oreo)
* Configurable notification actions
* Snooze messages
* Send messages after selected time
* Synchronization scheduling
* Reply templates
* Accept/decline calendar invitations
* Add message to calendar
* Filter rules
* Automatic message classification
* Search indexing
* S/MIME sign/encrypt
* Biometric/PIN authentication
* Message list widget
* Export settings
If you have a question or problem, please check here first:
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact me at [email protected] and I will try to help you.
stored on the device (server-side only)
* Automatic encryption of all data with a key that only you know
* Support for two-factor authentication
* Password recovery
* SSL/TLS encryption with a valid certificate
* Server-side only, so no data is ever stored on your device
You can download and install the FairEmail, privacy aware email for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the FairEmail, privacy aware email.
|App Name:||FairEmail, privacy aware email On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marcel Bokhorst, FairCode BV|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
This version was released to add and improve some things:
* Added Gmail web OAuth flow
* Added import file to signature editor
* Added option to restore app state on start
* Added editing saved search name, order (new) and color
* Improved Wingdings support
* Small improvements and minor bug fixes
* Updated libraries and translations
If needed, there is always personal support via [email protected]
After using FairEmail for a while, I am thoroughly impressed. It is amazing how much privacy it provides while still being user-friendly. I never have to worry about my privacy when using FairEmail. The developers have thought of everything.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the FairEmail, privacy aware email on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This FairEmail, privacy aware email to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FairEmail, privacy aware email and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the FairEmail, privacy aware email. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FairEmail, privacy aware email.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.