304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Handy News Reader is the best news app that allows you to read the latest news from different sources in one place. With an easy-to-use interface, Handy News Reader provides you with a great reading experience while keeping you up-to-date with the latest news.
We will help you download the Handy News Reader for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
You want to download and install Handy News Reader on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
|App Name:||Handy News Reader On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||May 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
yanus171 is the developer of the Handy News Reader, and they have the app under the News & Magazines of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Handy News Reader from them is 0.17.1 with over 9914 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Handy News Reader is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Handy News Reader is May 15, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Handy News Reader on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
“Staying in touch with all My Interests never has been so easy”.
Handy News Reader: no ads/free software under GNU GPL license.
– make up Your Dream Magazine!
– interesting articles straight into Your hands
– finally enjoy reading
…enjoy Your Life being distraction-free – and up-to-date with Your interests in the same time. Focus on the Essence…
Meet Handy NR – a feature-rich, off-line oriented RSS reader which respects Your Time as well as Your Inner Peace: it avoids switching attention and distractions which are so familiar today when You think of mobile devices.
– full articles at hand: no need to use an external web-browser to reach full text,
– convenient reading: switching articles by volume buttons or swipe, Tap Zones, remembering the position of reading per article,
– important articles’ notification: You will no longer miss anything You find especially important,
– “Read It Later”: You can quickly flick through articles – marking (starring) chosen ones to read later in Your spare time – or just to preserve,
– “Remove When Finished” – once You’ve finished such an article – it may be automatically removed from the ‘Favorites’ (=’Read It Later’) set,
– ready to go off-line – dive into interesting reading without distractions: once updated, there is no need of additional loading anything – it really will do without Internet :),
– save the bandwidth: go on-line only for new articles – not for loading their full-version every single time; control what should be downloaded – and to what degree,
– gesture-friendly: e.g. swipe top down to add/remove an article from Favorites, swipe along the left edge of the screen to adjust text brightness,
– user-friendly: care about Your eyes with a dark theme, adjust text size, color and brightness to meet Your individual needs,
– neat ideas: non-hyperlinked article headers won’t interfere with Your fingers any more 😉 ; scrolling article pages by 90% of their height can make reading less confusing = more comfortable,
– highly customizable: from Tap Zones’ size to hyperlinks’ color and underlining – there are a bunch of details which You can tailor exactly to Your Own taste and needs,
– advanced features: auto-backup (export/import to/from an .opml format), providing content out of non-RSS websites,
– more interesting features “in store” – visit our website to find out more 🙂 !,
– important: this app does NOT synchronize with online news feed readers (i.e. Feedly),
– feedback and suggestions are welcome;
Where you can find us:
– source code at GitHub,
will hide the header (and footer) areas, making the reading more convenient,
– save articles offline to read without distractions
– import your own feeds
– easily star and remove articles
– quickly flick through articles to read later
– adjust text size, color and brightness to meet your individual needs
– dark theme to protect your eyes
– Custom feed refresh interval
– Launcher app icon pinned shortcuts added
– Every home screen shortcut (and pinned shortcuts) is starting in a separate task
– Tap on left|right brightness slider in article screen srolls page down
– Prefs for ABC label & feed sort, date format: show elapsed time instead of exact time,
– Pref to auto disable tap actions in articles with video
– bug fixes
Handy News Reader is a great application that keeps you up-to-date on the latest news. It is easy to use and very convenient. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay informed on the latest news.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Handy News Reader? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Handy News Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Handy News Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Handy News Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Handy News Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.