304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Hexnode UEM is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, and secure mobile device management solution. It enables organizations to manage and secure mobile devices and apps used by their employees. Hexnode UEM offers a wide range of features to help organizations manage their mobile devices, including mobile device enrollment, device provisioning, app management, and security features.
Do you know the technical specifics of Hexnode UEM for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
The Hexnode UEM application developer is Mitsogo Inc. They listed the Hexnode UEM under the Business category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Hexnode UEM is more than 53618. With a 3.0, the latest 14.0.0 of the Hexnode UEM is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Hexnode UEM is Aug 10, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Hexnode UEM on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Hexnode UEM On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mitsogo Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Planning to run Hexnode UEM on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Hexnode UEM and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
• Geofencing and location tracking
• Remote lock, wipe and locate devices
• 24/7 support
This is the companion app for Hexnode UEM. This app enables the overall management of your Android devices with Hexnode’s Unified Endpoint Management solution. With Hexnode UEM, your IT team can remotely configure settings on the devices in your enterprise, enforce security policies, manage mobile applications and remotely lock, wipe and locate devices. You can also access any app catalogs your IT team has set up for you.
Send location notes from within the app with Hexnode. Messages sent via the MDM console and device compliance details can be viewed right within the app. Kiosk management feature sets up the device to run only the specific app(s) and apply the services configured by the administrator, preventing all other apps and functionalities. Access to the features like flashlight, Wi-Fi network, and Bluetooth can be blocked/unblocked, report location manually to the administrator, prevent the screen from sleeping, and remotely adjust volume and brightness while in the kiosk mode.
1. This is not a standalone app, it requires Hexnode’s Unified Endpoint Management solution for managing devices. Please contact your organization’s MDM administrator for further help.
2. This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
3. This app might need to access device location in the background.
Features of Hexnode UEM:
• Centralized Management Hub
• Fast, over-the-air enrollment
• QR code-based enrollment
• Bulk enrollment of devices via Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment and Android zero-touch enrollment
• Seamless integration with Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
• Integration with G Suite for device enrollment
• Device groups to apply policies to bulk devices
• Smart Mobile Application Management
• Effective Content Management
• Advanced Data Management
• Enterprise app deployment & app catalogs
• Policy and configuration management
• Compliance check and enforcement
• Email and network configuration
• Remote lock, wipe and location tracking capabilities
• Send notes describing location manually to the administrator
• Excellent Mobile kiosk management to restrict access to the allowed apps only
• Options to permit/restrict switching Wi-Fi networks, flashlight, Bluetooth, adjust volume and brightness and keep the screen on while in kiosk mode
• Kiosk browser to enable multi-tabbed browsing and enhance security
• Advanced website kiosk settings to build a perfect website kiosk
• Build geofences to restrict users from accessing data outside the permitted region
• Support for Samsung Knox, LG GATE and Kyocera business devices.
1. Enter the server name into the text area provided. The server name will look like portalname.hexnodemdm.com. If asked, enter the email address and password provided by the administrator.
If you have a QR code to enroll devices, tap the QR code icon and scan the code.
2. Activate device administration and continue with enrollment.
DISCLAIMER: Continuous use of GPS in the background and high screen brightness can dramatically decrease battery life. Contact your MDM administrator for any queries.
Added an ‘app onboarding’ section that shows up when launching the app for the first time.
Hexnode UEM has proved to be a reliable and efficient mobile device management solution. It enables administrators to manage and secure mobile devices from a single console. Hexnode UEM is easy to use and helps organizations to improve their mobile productivity.
Downloading and installing the Hexnode UEM for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Hexnode UEM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hexnode UEM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hexnode UEM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hexnode UEM.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.