304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
HiBy Music is a high-resolution audio player for Android devices. It offers a wide range of features and supports a variety of audio formats, including FLAC, ALAC, and DSD. The player also has a built-in equalizer and supports lossless streaming services such as Tidal and Qobuz.
The latest HiBy Music for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HibyMusic has developed the HiBy Music for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, HiBy Music has got over 582574+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is V4.2.0 International build 5551
The latest update of HiBy Music is Jul 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
! Updated description applies to version 3.0.0 build 5480 and up !
! Please wait for update to reach you if the version you see is still 2.3.4 !
Hiby Music Player is a free lossless HiFi audio player designed for audiophiles and music fans. Newest features include support for direct USB audio on Android 7.x, and HiByLink for controlling lossless playback on affiliated remote devices, giving you a first-class music experience wherever you go.
1. Use HiByLink to upgrade affiliated portable and desktop audio players to a touch-screen, remote-operated experience while enjoying lossless playback of hi-res material on the device itself.
2. First free app to support direct USB audio output on Android 7.x.
3. Added play queue function and function to save edited queue as new playlist.
4. All-new UI bringing a fresh new user experience, with new pictorial Quick Guide added.
5. Improved compatibility with Android 6+ devices;
6. Fixed track ordering under albums, under multi-disc albums (DISCNUMBER support!), etc.
7. Expanded on-device output sampling rate to 44.1 and 48kHz, adapting to phones with different Android system sampling rates;
8. Added option to disable exclusive USB audio output and use Android system USB audio for convenience / interoperability;
9. Added USB volume lock function to ensure bitperfect output more easily;
10. Revised English and multilanguage translations;
11. Added illustrated quick-start guide for ease of use;
12. Added update function independent of Google Play;
13. Added custom language selection option independent of Android system language.
1. Wide lossless/lossy audio format support, including DSD(DSF,DFF,DST), ISO, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis
2. CUE sheets and ISO images are also directly supported
3. High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits floating point decoding and 128 bits internal precision, all for the best audio quality.
4. External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You can get Native DSD or 384kHz, 32 bit DXD audio streams easily.
5. Gapless playback
6. 10 band graphic EQ
Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually!
email: [email protected]
supported and will be automatically detected without any set up needed.
5. Gapless playback is supported and seamlessly switches between tracks.
6. Volume-based and time-based auto-playback control are both supported.
7. 3D surround sound is supported using SRS, Dolby and DTS (requires Android 4.3+).
8. High quality real-time stereo down-mixing is available for devices without 3D surround or for those who prefer mono playback.
9. Playback speed control is available for all formats.
10. Sleep timer function is available.
Installing HiBy Music on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install HiBy Music on your PC using NOX:
|App Name:||HiBy Music On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||V4.2.0 International build 5551|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
1. Added theme switching function;
2. Added Android accessibility function;
3. Various other bug fixes.
Overall, the HiBy Music app is a great way to listen to music and manage your music library. It has a clean and user-friendly interface, and it’s easy to find the music you want to listen to. The app also has a great selection of features, including the ability to create and manage playlists, and the ability to cast music to compatible devices. The only downside to the app is that it can be a bit slow to load and it can use up a lot
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HiBy Music for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HiBy Music to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HiBy Music and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the HiBy Music. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HiBy Music.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.