304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
This dictionary is the fruit of the collaboration of two eminent scholars of the German and Dutch languages, J.F.de Haan and F.A. Stoett. It provides the student with a clear and concise exposition of the meanings of the words used in both languages. The dictionary is based on the latest scientific research and takes into account the contemporary use of the language. Definitions are given in both German and Dutch, and examples are drawn from both written and spoken language. This makes the dictionary an invaluable tool for the student of either language.
The technical specifications of the Le Docte German-Dutch for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Le Docte German-Dutch was developed by Acolada and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Le Docte German-Dutch from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Le Docte German-Dutch is 3.2 on Play store with total users of 8. The Le Docte German-Dutch app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Le Docte German-Dutch is Jul 9, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Le Docte German-Dutch on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
The new version of the quadrilingual legal dictionary Le Docte features more specific legal content and a far more comprehensive approach. Alongside the translations, additional information is provided to allocate the legal terms to their respective area of law or the national legal system. We feel that it is important to recognise that issues such as European integration, the globalisation of trade and the internationalisation of the sciences have greatly increased the need for individual and administrative legal knowledge, meaning that there is increased interaction between different national legal systems which now come into contact with one another more often. This work therefore not only provides the translation of the individual legal terms, but also includes references to equivalent or comparable legal expressions.
The print edition now features Dutch as its source language and addresses Dutch-speaking readers in Belgium and the Netherlands. A distinction is therefore made between the individual country codes and the specific terms from Belgian and Dutch law. The French, German and English sections also make use of keywords as a starting point. Approximately 30,000 fundamental terms have been compiled in line with the latest knowledge concerning terminology and lexicography.
About the UniLex-App for Android
– Clear and intuitive user interface
– Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for “light” will also find “beam light” and “lighting systems”.
– Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
– Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
– Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
– Two-list-display – headword list and search results – in the tablet-app
– You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
– Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.
1. The quadrilingual legal dictionary Le Docte has a more specific legal content and a far more comprehensive approach.
2. The print edition now features Dutch as its source language and addresses Dutch-speaking readers in Belgium and the Netherlands.
3. A distinction is made between the individual country codes and the specific terms from Belgian and Dutch law.
4. The French, German and English sections also make use of keywords as a starting point.
5. Approximately 30,000 fundamental terms have been compiled in line with the latest knowledge concerning terminology and lexicography.
6. The UniLex-App for Android has a clear and intuitive user interface.
7. Automatic search for all occurences of your search term.
8. Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results.
9. Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary.
10. Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results.
You can download and install the Le Docte German-Dutch for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Le Docte German-Dutch.
|App Name:||Le Docte German-Dutch On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Fixed a crash which could occur while changing languages
Le Docte is an innovative, German-Dutch application that offers users a unique and convenient way to learn languages. It is simple to use and has a variety of features that make it an effective tool for language learners. Le Docte is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn German or Dutch.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Le Docte German-Dutch on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Le Docte German-Dutch to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Le Docte German-Dutch and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Le Docte German-Dutch. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Le Docte German-Dutch.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.