304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Leafsnap is a mobile app that uses computer vision to identify plants from photos of their leaves. The app was developed by researchers at Columbia University, the University of Maryland, and the Smithsonian Institution. Leafsnap currently identifies trees and shrubs from the eastern United States and Canada.
Do you know the technical specifics of LeafSnap Plant Identification for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
The LeafSnap Plant Identification application developer is Appixi. They listed the LeafSnap Plant Identification under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the LeafSnap Plant Identification is more than 3837097. With a 4.9, the latest 2.3.2 of the LeafSnap Plant Identification is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the LeafSnap Plant Identification is Aug 11, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the LeafSnap Plant Identification on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||LeafSnap Plant Identification On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Planning to run LeafSnap Plant Identification on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the LeafSnap Plant Identification and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
1. Free and unlimited snap part
2. Instantly Identify thousands of plants, flowers, fruits, and trees
3. Learn more about plants, including beautiful pictures around the world
4. Quickly identify plants, flowers, trees, and more.
5. Instant access to a huge Plant Database that constantly learns and adds information on new plant species.
6. Keep track of all the plants in your collection
7. Reminders for various plant cares (water, fertilizer, rotate, prune, repot, mist, harvest, or custom reminder)
8. Plant journal/diary with photos, monitor plants growth
9. Track your today’s and upcoming tasks.
10. Stay on top of your plant needs with a Care calendar
When you discover a beautiful wildflower or unusual-looking shrub, you struggle to discern its genus. Instead of wasting time trawling through websites or asking your gardener friends, why not simply take a snap and have an app do the work for you?
Leafsnap can currently recognize 90% of all known species of plants and trees, covering most of the species you will encounter in every country on Earth.
– Free and unlimited snap
– Instantly Identify thousands of plants, flowers, fruits, and trees
– Learn more about plants, including beautiful pictures around the world
– Quickly identify plants, flowers, trees, and more.
– Instant access to a huge Plant Database that constantly learns and adds information on new plant species.
– Keep track of all the plants in your collection
– Reminders for various plant cares (water, fertilizer, rotate, prune, repot, mist, harvest, or custom reminder)
– Plant journal/diary with photos, monitor plants growth
– Track your today’s and upcoming tasks.
– Stay on top of your plant needs with a Care calendar
Download Leafsnap and enjoy identifying flowers, trees, fruits, and plants on the go!
Hello, plant lovers!
Our new and improved version incorporates the following updates:
– Performance and stability improvements
– Update core engine
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected], and We’ll do our best to make the app better for you!
Leafsnap is a plant identification application that uses images of leaves to help identify the species of the plant. The app is easy to use and can be helpful in identifying plants that are not native to an area. Leafsnap is a great resource for gardeners, horticulturists, and nature enthusiasts.
Downloading and installing the LeafSnap Plant Identification for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This LeafSnap Plant Identification to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LeafSnap Plant Identification and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the LeafSnap Plant Identification. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LeafSnap Plant Identification.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.