304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
There are many mapping applications on the market, but Map Over Pro is unique in that it allows you to navigate with your own maps. You can create your own maps or use maps that you have downloaded from the internet. Map Over Pro is easy to use and provides a wealth of features that allow you to customize your maps. You can add waypoints, routes, and markers to your maps, and you can also use the app to track your location. Map Over Pro is the perfect app for hikers, cyclists, and other outdoor enthusiasts who want to have complete control over their maps.
We will help you download the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
You want to download and install Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
|App Name:||Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Core Software Design|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Feb 23, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Core Software Design is the developer of the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps, and they have the app under the Maps & Navigation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps from them is 1.1.19 with over 12371 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps is Feb 23, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Navigate with your own maps or images overlaid on to maps from Google. Track your current location. Use waypoints to mark locations and calculate distances. Navigate to a waypoint with the built-in compass.
Creating an overlay is easy. Simply pick two points on any image and match them to the corresponding points on the map.
– Overlay a trail map of your local hiking, mountain biking, trail running or cross-country skiing area. Track where you are via GPS. Display the distance to your destination.
– Add an amusement park or zoo map and track where you are. Get the distance and direction to the next attraction, food area or restroom.
– Load a map of your golf course and track your location. See how far it is to the next hole or the club house.
– Are you involved in architecture, real estate, or building? Import a site map or plot plan to visualize boundaries overlaid on satellite images. Measure distances between landmarks.
Map Over Pro is ideal for geocaching. Import a list of geocaches as waypoints from any of the major geocaching web sites. Overlay a trail map and find the best route to the next cache. Drop custom waypoints for multistage caches (or mark where you park so you can navigate back to your car when you’re done!)
– Overlays can be any image or a page from a PDF.
– Use GPS to display your current location.
– Create waypoints on the fly or import a list.
– Displays distances between your location and other waypoints.
– Map Over Pro supports unlimited overlays and waypoints.
– Use the built-in Compass to navigate to any selected waypoint.
– Adjust transparency of overlaid maps and images.
– Load images from phone memory, SD card, or Google Drive.
– Overlay images captured with your phone’s camera.
– View base map in Road, Satellite, Terrain or other modes.
– Share overlays and waypoints via email, Google Drive, and more.
– Backup and restore functions.
– Built-in help.
Why use Map Over Pro?
– Have you ever found yourself navigating with a map in one hand and your phone’s GPS app in your other hand?
– Have you ever thought “I wish there was a way I could overlay this map onto my phone’s navigation app so it aligns, rotates and scales automatically”?
– Have you ever wanted the direction and distance to a location by just picking a point on a map?
Then Map Over Pro is for you!
1. Overlay your own maps or images on Google Maps.
2. Track your current location and measure distances.
3. Navigate to a waypoint with the built-in Compass.
4. Create overlays of trails, amusement parks, golf courses, or other sites.
5. Import site maps or plot plans for real estate or architecture.
6. Geocache with ease – import waypoints and overlay maps.
7. View your location in Road, Satellite, Terrain, or other modes.
8. Adjust transparency of overlaid maps and images.
9. Share overlays and waypoints with others.
10. Backup and restore your data.
Improved import image quality.
New search provider.
Reduced power usage.
Upgraded to current APIs for better performance and security.
There’s something about having control of your own fate that’s incredibly empowering. With Map Over Pro, you’re in control of your navigation – no more relying on someone else’s interpretation of a map. Use the app to create your own maps, and never get lost again.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Map Over Pro – Navigate With Your Own Maps.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.