304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe form of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). PMDD symptoms are so severe that they interfere with a woman’s ability to carry out her usual activities. PMDD is a mental health disorder that affects about 3-8% of women of reproductive age.
The symptoms of PMDD are similar to those of PMS, but are more severe. They include mood swings, irritability, fatigue, bloating, and changes in appetite. In addition, women with PMDD may have trouble concentrating, experience anxiety or depression, and have problems with their sex drive.
The cause of PMDD is not known, but it is thought to be
Do you know the technical specifics of Me v PMDD for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
The Me v PMDD application developer is Me v PMDD. They listed the Me v PMDD under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Me v PMDD is more than 38399. With a 3.3, the latest 1.2.0 of the Me v PMDD is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Me v PMDD is Nov 28, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Me v PMDD on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Me v PMDD On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Me v PMDD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Nov 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Planning to run Me v PMDD on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Me v PMDD and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
1. Symptom tracking for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) is incredibly simple with easy-to-read symptom graphs
2. Track daily symptoms and overall moods on 0-10 scales to see how PMDD changes day-to-day, cycle-to-cycle, treatment-to-treatment
3. Keep all your PMDD treatments listed in one place, easy to access, remember, and share with new doctors
4. Track symptoms according to the days of your cycle or track via calendar days
5. Connect with Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD’s Peer Supporters in just 2 clicks! No one needs to battle PMDD alone
6. Keep all your thoughts and notes related to PMDD in one place
7. Vent feelings, draft your self-care plan, leave notes of self-love, and more all to fight PMDD
8. Explore your symptom data on easy-to-read line graphs
9. Reach out to us with any questions or feedback
10. Together, we can do it!
PMDD has met its match in you!
Me v PMDD makes symptom tracking for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder incredibly simple with easy-to-read symptom graphs that can help you and your doctors understand and more effectively treat PMDD.
Throw away (recycle!) your paper charts, track and manage PMDD from the palm of your hand.
What can Me v PMDD help me do?
– Symptom Tracking – Track daily symptoms and overall moods on 0-10 scales to see how PMDD changes day-to-day, cycle-to-cycle, treatment-to-treatment.
– Treatment Tracking – Keep all your PMDD treatments listed in one place, easy to access, remember, and share with new doctors.
– Cycle Tracking – Track symptoms according to the days of your cycle or track via calendar days. It’s up to you!
– Peer Support – Connect with Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD’s Peer Supporters in just 2 clicks! No one needs to battle PMDD alone.
– Self-Love Journal – Keep all your thoughts and notes related to PMDD in one place. Vent feelings, draft your self-care plan, leave notes of self-love, and more all to fight PMDD.
– My Data – Explore your symptom data on easy-to-read line graphs.
***Me v PMDD is not a diagnostic tool, but it sure can help!
This app comes from the heart, created by a daughter fighting PMDD, her caring mom, a loving husband of a PMDD warrior, and our sisters at the Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD. Me v PMDD is inclusive of and specifically designed for all people who have PMDD, regardless of gender identity.
It’s Me v PMDD.
It’s You v PMDD.
It’s We v PMDD.
Together, We Can Do It!
Reach out to us with any questions or feedback. Our team is here for you and dedicated to make this app the best it can be for all of us in the fight v PMDD.
* Updated to work with latest Android Devices
* Added Quick View & Edit Buttons
* Added Drop Down Indicator for Date Selectors
* Changed Menu Icon to something more recognizable
* Added Instructions to Calendar for Editing Entries
* Fixed Calendar bug where My Cycle links were not working
* Misc Improvements to User Experience
The purpose of this paper was to discuss and analyze the effects of PMDD on Me, my personal life, and my relationships. I have found that, while PMDD does have a significant impact on my life, I have been able to manage it with the help of my family and friends. I am hopeful that, by continuing to manage my PMDD, I will be able to continue to live a happy and healthy life.
Downloading and installing the Me v PMDD for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Me v PMDD to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Me v PMDD and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Me v PMDD. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Me v PMDD.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.