304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Montessori preschool is an approach to education that was developed by Maria Montessori. It is based on the idea that children learn best through hands-on exploration and self-directed activity. Montessori preschools are typically small, with a low student-teacher ratio. This allows teachers to give each child individual attention and help them learn at their own pace.
So, you want to download the Montessori Preschool for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
The Montessori Preschool is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Montessori Preschool is EDOKI ACADEMY. The current version of Montessori Preschool is 4.5.1 with a total user count of 3325124 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Jul 22, 2022 was the last date the Montessori Preschool was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Montessori Preschool on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
|App Name:||Montessori Preschool On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EDOKI ACADEMY|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Looking for an app that covers phonics, numbers, colours, shapes, nursery rhymes, colouring and even coding?
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, it is a fun child-centred app, perfect for children from 3 to 7.
Our math curriculum covers learning to count, recognize numbers, trace them… from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer a pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes sing alongs.
Shapes & Colours
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colours but in a fun, interactive way!
Children can play with the school’s hamster and rabbit in 3D.
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colours (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/colouring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes. Montessori Preschool welcomes users in a digital school with lockers, a corridor full of daily responsibilities or discoveries.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
Other languages available: Spanish, Chinese, French, Portuguese and German
– A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
– Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
– An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
– Learning grounded in the fundamentals of the Montessori philosophy: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
– A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
– Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: [email protected]
phonics, numbers, colours, shapes, nursery rhymes, colouring and coding.
– Curriculum designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience.
– Fun and child-centred, perfect for children aged 3 to 7.
– Math curriculum covers learning to count, recognize numbers, and trace them from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
– Early Literacy class includes exposure to sounds, phonics, and reading. In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read.
– Logic and coding games available in the app, perfect for pre-coding and reasoning skills.
– Arts & creativity class includes an introduction to colours (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/colouring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
– Practical Life class includes activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes.
– Chinese classroom with numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
– Other languages available: Spanish, Chinese, French, Portuguese and German.
The Summer holidays are around the corner, this version includes
– *NEW* logic game : Rescue Co. 1. Help the rescue team by finding the shortest way to get to your mission
– *NEW* Postcards : Travel to Mexico, one new postcard every week to learn about their flag, their culture, their gastronomy…
– *NEW* House customization game : unleash your creativity to design your house, choose the flooring, the color of the walls…
Thank you for your interest in our Montessori preschool program. We are excited to offer this unique educational experience to your child.
Montessori education is based on the philosophy that children learn best through hands-on experience. Our program emphasizes independence, creativity, and self-expression. We believe that these skills will help your child to be successful in school and in life.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in our Montessori preschool program, please contact
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Montessori Preschool on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Montessori Preschool to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Montessori Preschool and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the Montessori Preschool. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Montessori Preschool.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.