304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Wake On Lan (WOL) is a feature that allows a computer to be turned on or awakened from a low-power state by a network message. The message is usually sent by another computer on the network, in a process known as “waking up” the target computer.
The WOL feature can be used to power on a computer for system maintenance or to start a computer that is not currently in use. It can also be used to remotely wake up a computer that is in a low-power state, such as sleep or hibernation.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
You can download and install the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan”.
|App Name:||PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” was developed by the popular developer agency named freask. They have the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.57, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 60476 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 5, 2020 was the last date the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” was updated with new features. If you want to use the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” using the emulator later on.
You have a situation arises where you need to quickly get access to your computer?
For example on a computer are any files or photos you want in the moment.
With this application, you can always turn on your computer and then use it using the remote control.
Detailed description and setup here: http://develop.freask.ru/en/?p=5
What is needed:
– A computer connected to the router via Ethernet
– Set up the BIOS on your computer Wake On Lan (a function that allows you to turn on the PC via LAN-cable)
– The router is configured with port forwarding or SSH/Telnet connection from outside
– Installed on your computer and smartphone TeamViwer for remote control
In the application settings fill in the connection information:
– The address of the router (IP or hostname)
– MAC-address include computers
– Connection type
– Login/pass (not required for connection type Wake-on-LAN)
After switching to it, you can easily connect via TeamViewer.
For all questions ready to help and answer, write to the post [email protected]
1. The ability to turn on your computer using a remote control.
2. The ability to access your computer from anywhere in the world.
3. The ability to use your computer as if you were in front of it.
4. The ability to connect to your computer without a password.
5. The ability to use your computer even if it is turned off.
6. The ability to use your computer without an internet connection.
7. The ability to use your computer without a router.
8. The ability to use your computer without a modem.
9. The ability to use your computer without a monitor.
10. The ability to use your computer without a keyboard.
– Added support for the usual Wake-on-LAN connection type for many – through port forwarding, without connecting to a router (no data for authorization on the router is required)
– Saving a connection when switching between screens, when minimizing
– Improved the process of connecting to Telnet (error handling authorization and connection)
– Reset active connection if connection settings have changed
– Correction of minor errors, improved stability
PC WakeUp is a Wake On Lan application that allows you to wake up your PC using your Android device. It is a very simple and easy to use application with a user-friendly interface.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PC WakeUp “Wake On Lan”.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.