304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
ScreenCam is a powerful, user-friendly screen recorder that enables you to capture your screen as a video or image. ScreenCam is perfect for creating tutorials, demonstrations, and training videos. With ScreenCam, you can easily capture your screen and share your video or image with the world.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ScreenCam Screen Recorder for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
To install the ScreenCam Screen Recorder on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the ScreenCam Screen Recorder, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, ScreenCam Screen Recorder has over 1222210 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Orpheusdroid Apps has developed the ScreenCam Screen Recorder and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.0.1 – playstore.
Until this latest version, ScreenCam Screen Recorder has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.0. This latest version was last updated on Oct 4, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the ScreenCam Screen Recorder on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||ScreenCam Screen Recorder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Orpheusdroid Apps|
|Latest Version:||3.0.1 – playstore|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
• INTERNET – Required for analytics and crash reports
1. No ads
2. No root access needed
3. Works on Lollipop 5.0 and above
4. Choose between different bitrates/resolution/FPS
5. Record audio from mic
6. Custom storage folder
7. Floating Controls!
8. Clean and light UI
9. Ability to pause and resume recording from notification actions or floating controls (pause/resume works only on 7.0+ currently)
10. In-app video trimmer
Read the FAQ in app before you rate or review the app. Internal Audio using magisk module WILL NOT output audio via speaker and IT IS NOT A BUG! There is no “fix” for it and any request for “fixing” it will be ignored.
ScreenCam does not need any root access to record your screen and works on all phones with Android Lollipop 5.0 and above.
You can also record audio along with the screen recording and get it beautifully combined with recorded video.
Choose from different resolutions, frames per second and bitrate for the best choice of quality and size of the video or make use of the app shortcut in android 7.1 nougat or in any custom launcher supporting app shortcuts. There are no ads or any price attached to it. ScreenCam is the best lightweight and functional screen recorder available on the market.
You can also pause or resume the recording seamlessly (currently only works on Android Nougat 7.0 and above) and an option to change the save directory.
• No ads (duh! who likes them anyway?)
• Works without root
• Works on Lollipop 5.0 and above
• Choose between different bitrates/resolution/FPS
• Record audio from mic
• Custom storage folder
• Floating Controls!
• Clean and light UI
• Ability to pause and resume recording from notification actions or floating controls (pause/resume works only on 7.0+ currently)
• In-app video trimmer
• Internal Audio recording (requires root and magisk module)
• Camera overlay for recording
• SystemUI demo mode (requires root)
The best of all, its Open Sourced! You can obtain the source code at https://gitlab.com/vijai/screenrecorder and you could also contribute to the project.
If you have any questions join the ScreenCam Telegram group to get chat support: https://goo.gl/TDs42r
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Required to save the recorded video
• RECORD_AUDIO – Required to record audio through mic if enabled
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Required to check if network connection is available
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – Required to show floating menu
• FOREGROUND_SERVICE – Required for showing an on-going notification while recording
• CAMERA – Required for camera overlay
Any feature request, suggestion, bug report or feedback can be sent to [email protected]
* Redesigned app from scratch
* Use new SAF framework – custom storage location no longer possible
* Split video if size grows beyond 3.5GB to prevent file corruption
* Fixed advanced settings crash
ScreenCam is a great screen recorder for Android. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a powerful tool for recording your screen. It is a great app for creating tutorials, recording game play, or capturing video for later use.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ScreenCam Screen Recorder of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ScreenCam Screen Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ScreenCam Screen Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the ScreenCam Screen Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ScreenCam Screen Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.