304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
The SmartTV Client for Twitch is the perfect app for anyone who wants to watch their favorite Twitch streams on their SmartTV. The app is easy to use and provides a great viewing experience.
The technical specifications of the SmartTV Client for Twitch for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SmartTV Client for Twitch was developed by Felipe Leon and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SmartTV Client for Twitch from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of SmartTV Client for Twitch is 3.0.339 on Play store with total users of 506876. The SmartTV Client for Twitch app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SmartTV Client for Twitch is Aug 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SmartTV Client for Twitch on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Getting the SmartTV Client for Twitch installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the SmartTV Client for Twitch and use it on your PC:
|App Name:||SmartTV Client for Twitch On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Felipe Leon|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
See the demonstration video here on play store to understand how the app works.
This is a Android TV Twitch client design to give you full access to all Twitch content plus a variate of features not available on others Twitch app.
Most notable features:
Multiple modes to watch streams:
4 way Multistream, 2 way Picture in Picture, Side by side chat and video, most modes have multiple option allowing you to change the video and or chat size and position.
– Simple user interface design for TV devices that only have a D-Pad as main remote control
– Fully customizable player experience, with a lot of player controls and status as, latency to broadcaster, low latency, quality/resolution, speed, several chat customization options, network health, skipped frames, direct access to channel content, game content, follow/unfollow button, etc…
– Past broadcast/Highlights (VOD) and clips with chat
– BetterTTV, FrankerFaceZ and 7TV emotes support
– Custom Unicode Emojis support
– Search for Live streams, Channel or Games
– Notifications, followed streams is now live, changed game, changed title
– Full Twitch user content, followed Live streamers, games, Past broadcast/Highlights (VOD), channels and etc.
– User history for Live, VOD and clips
– Multi user support, add as many different users as you wanna
– Easy way to switch between users, using settings you can enable so the app always starts on the user selection screen
– Small APK (Less than 2MB in average) allowing the installation on devices with a very limited storage
– Small Data storage use (average 10MB), with a auto storage self cleaning tool, no need for the user worry about data storage use or clearing the cache, the app does it automatic
– And many more features not listed
* After installation, check the in app settings and controls to understand how to use and setup the app.
For the best performance is recommended to have installed on yours device the latest version of “Android System WebView app” install it from play:
Phones and tablets aren’t fully supported as the project focus is Android TV, because of that you can’t install this from play store on phones or tablets, but is possible to use the below link to download the APK and install this on any device:
This is a “open source project” check it in github:
Anyone is welcome to participate of the development, you can participate via github or email [email protected]
Any issue , feature request, help request or anything related can be informed via github issue or via email.
This app has no affiliation with Twitch, this is a user made app, but is only possible because Twitch provide all the API that allows the app to show Twitch content.
Those API are documented here:
of Android TV, if you have any question or problem with the app, please, don’t hesitate in contact us.
1. TV-friendly user interface design
2. Fully customizable player experience
3. Past broadcast/Highlights (VOD) and clips with chat
4. BetterTTV, FrankerFaceZ and 7TV emotes support
5. Custom Unicode Emojis support
6. Search for Live streams, Channel or Games
7. Notifications, followed streams is now live, changed game, changed title
8. Full Twitch user content, followed Live streamers, games, Past broadcast/Highlights (VOD), channels and etc.
9. User history for Live, VOD and clips
10. Multi user support
Full changelog check this:
The app has a building update check warning, when a update is available a small warning will pop, and a warning will show bellow main page clock
Phone and tablet aren’t fully supported because of that you can’t install this from play on those, but is possible to use the below link download and install the APK on any device
Overall, the SmartTV Client for Twitch application is a great way to enjoy Twitch content on your television. The app is easy to use and provides a great streaming experience. The only downside is that the app is currently only available on Samsung Smart TVs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SmartTV Client for Twitch on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This SmartTV Client for Twitch to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SmartTV Client for Twitch and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the SmartTV Client for Twitch. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SmartTV Client for Twitch.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.