304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Mental health is often overlooked and left behind. It is a critical issue that should be given attention. United We Care: Mental Health is a project that aims to provide mental health services to those who need it. The project will also provide education and awareness to the public about mental health. United We Care: Mental Health is a much-needed project that will benefit the community.
In this article, we will show you how to download United We Care: Mental Health For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at United We Care: Mental Health technical specifications first.
United For Her Pvt Ltd is the developer of this United We Care: Mental Health application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 18461+ users of this app. The United We Care: Mental Health app rating is currently 3.5.29.
It was last updated on Jul 29, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
happiness. We believe that only when people will be mentally healthy, can they work for the benefit of the society. We want to see a world where people will be more understanding, compassionate, and connected to each other.
1. United We Care is the #1 Mental Health App.
2. Provides multiple online counselling services.
3. Has a virtual assistant named Stella.
4. Provides self care resources.
5. Has guided meditation.
6. Offers mental health screening tests.
7. Provides individual and relationship counselling sessions.
8. Has a goal to touch millions of lives.
9. Believes that mental health is the key to a better world.
10. Wants to see a world where people are more understanding and compassionate.
|App Name:||United We Care: Mental Health On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||United For Her Pvt Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Do you want to install the United We Care: Mental Health on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
Is the stress at work disturbing your mental peace?
Are you a couple trying to get back your love life’s old spark?
Do you wish to work towards selfcare, self assessment and self love?
We have the solution for you. United We Care, the #1 Mental Health App with multiple online counselling services as such cognitive behavioral therapy, couple counselling, talk therapy, etc. as well as self care resources, a smart AI virtual assistant named Stella, self-help videos, guided meditation, etc.
IS UNITED WE CARE A THERAPIST?
Yes, United We Care is an online mental health wellness & therapy platform where you get experienced & licensed clinical therapist to help you get over mental and emotional challenges. The support doesn’t just stop at that, with the AI assistant, Stella, you get a friend. Made with love & passion for spreading happiness & mindfullness, UWC gives the ability to attain equal. It’s the family therapist that makes you feel safe & lets you conveniently conquer your mental health issues such as panic attacks, phobias, etc.
We hear you, we give you an outer perspective to help you in your day-to-day lives, we make you open up, feel safe, and talk like never before.
WHAT DO WE GET IN THE APP?
• Solutions to problems with resources such as blogs, expert tips & guides to get past issues like workplace anxiety, relationship issues, personal problems, etc.
• Free, scientifically-validated mental health screening tests backed by psychotherapists, psychiatrists, & diagnose symptoms.
• Flexible, affordable & result-oriented individual & relationship counselling sessions with professionals by specialty, age, experience & reviews.
• Stella, our virtual wellness assistant, for personalized, step-by-step guidance to learn & manage your mental health.
WHAT’S OUR END GOAL?
The answer might sound philosophical but we wish to touch millions of lives by helping people from all across the globe & making them prioritize their mental health & happiness. We at United We Care don’t just ask you to run after clinical therapy, also promote art therapy, journaling, morning meditation, breathing exercises for anxiety, etc.
TYPES OF MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING & THERAPY
We are committed to helping you find a solution that is beneficial for you, your family & your relationships. On UWC, we offer the following services:
• Talk Therapy: Talk therapy uses diverse & collaborative treatment approaches to help you get back on track in life with confidence.
• Couples Therapy/Relationship Counselling: For couples looking to make things right, online couple therapy is the best option to transform your relationship & grow closer together without the pressure of in-office visits.
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT trained experts who manage & treat mental issues by changing the way we think, feel & behave.
• Family Therapy: For families looking to feel more connected & get through difficult times, family therapy will work wonders.
These may sound intimidating but that’s where Stella comes in. With Stella, you get step-by-step guidance to help you walk towards better mental wellbeing.
Mental Health Peer Support Community- An emotional support community for you to safely interact with people, look for answers, ask questions privately & find people you can connect with.
WHAT ARE THE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES WE CATER TO?
• Sleep Issues
• Eating Disorder
• Relationship Issues
• Bipolar Disorder
• Grief & Loss
• Geriatric Issues
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder(OCD)
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD)
• Gaming & Social Media Addiction
• Crisis Intervention
• Panic Disorder
• Communication Disorder
• LGBTQ/Identity Issues
Download the UWC Mental Health App & start Your Self-Care Journey!
– Minor bug fixes and improvements.
In conclusion, United We Care is an excellent resource for mental health support. The application is easy to use, and the resources are plentiful. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for help with their mental health.
This concludes our article on United We Care: Mental Health Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or United We Care: Mental Health for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This United We Care: Mental Health to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for United We Care: Mental Health and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the United We Care: Mental Health. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the United We Care: Mental Health.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.