304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
XFit PR is a fitness center that provides high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and other services to help members achieve their fitness goals. The center has a variety of equipment and classes to offer members, as well as personal trainers who can help them create a custom workout plan.
The technical specifications of the XFit PR for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
XFit PR was developed by EyeO and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download XFit PR from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of XFit PR is 5.1.4 on Play store with total users of 1167. The XFit PR app has a user rating of 3.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the XFit PR is Apr 16, 2014. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the XFit PR on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Tired of carrying your notebook around? Never know what they mean when they say Fran or Murph? Always getting hassled for bad form on your overhead squats or squat snatches? XFit PR is the app for you.
With XFit PR, you can save and track your personal record progression, view all of the named WODs (such as Benchmark, Hero, and the New Girl WODs), view demos for most techniques, and much more.
Other features include:
– data is automatically synced with the XFit PR website (if you prefer)
– a calendar to save, view, and keep track of all of your workouts
– a WOD manager to create your own WODs to reuse when you log a workout
– an Affiliate page to read RSS posts for WODs and other’s scores from your local box
– autofill a log from your box’s RSS feed
– add a widget to your homescreen that displays your box’s RSS feed
– share your WODs with others
– a timer, stopwatch, and tabata clock
– ability to calculate a percentage of weight
– ability to convert between different weights and distances
– ability to convert a men’s weight to women’s (and vice versa)
– ability to set the units you prefer (Imperial or Metric)
— Requires INTERNET permissions for the RSS feed reader feature and syncing data to the server —
– Fixed server connection issues
– Fixed “null” log description for affiliates that were not fixed before (only new logs will be fixed, not old logs)
– Fixed “null” log description issue
– Fixed RSS update issue after 1st sync
– YOU MAY NEED TO DELETE AND RE-ADD YOUR AFFILIATE TO GET IT TO WORK
– Completely redesigned RSS Post reader
– Fixed excessive data usage in Affiliate RSS widget for some devices
– Improved the Logs search functionality – search log name, description, notes
– Added theme and informational message for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
– Includes new capabilities for upgraded server
– Fixed duplicate PR log entries
– Bug fix for affiliate feed request
– Added automated crash reporting
– Sync with server in background
– Enabled offline access (must do initial sync first)
– View other’s scores from your Affiliate
– Merged Legacy/Server modes
– Added percentage calculator
– Set default value for RX
– Open single affiliate by default
– Improved graphs for PRs
– Added graphs for Logs
– Redesigned tabata timer
– Improved demos
– Added new WODs
– Many bug fixes
– Added ability to customize RSS feed
– Fixed RSS widget error
– Cleaned up Preferences screen
– Fixed Server-Sync issues
– Updated for Jelly Bean (4.1 & 4.2)
– Introduced Server and Legacy Modes
– Automatic sync between all of your devices (Android, PC, Mac)
– iOS Sync coming soon
– Secure login for device syncing
– XFit PR website created for Desktops/Laptops (https://xfit-pr.com)
– Brought back old calendar view
– Can add multiple entries for a PR
– Track your PR progress
– Added Rx checkbox for logs
– Ability to view multiple RSS feeds
– Follow up to 5 affiliate feeds
– Demo videos linked to YouTube
– Fixed some named WOD errors
– Added a TON of new named WODs
– Added men/women weight converter
– Added changelog in preferences
– Improved tablet support
– Redesigned interface
– Pull Down to Refresh added for all lists
– *Legacy mode will not receive future updates
– Fixed Restoring issue
– Bug fix for info not showing up
– Added improved error logging for future bugs
– Improved backup/restore functionality
– App can now restore from backup files created on the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in Dropbox
– Orders the logs from newest-oldest rather than oldest-newest
Keywords: xfit, xlog, warfit, mobility, xercise, crossfit, CrossFit, cross fit, personal record, wod, wods, pr, time, timer, stopwatch, rss feed, benchmark, hero wod, demos, conversion
s on leaderboard
– Fixed crash on startup for some devices
– Fixed Affiliate widget not updating
– Fixed some other minor bugs
– UI improvements
– Performance enhancements
– Added support for Portuguese (Brazil)
– Added support for Spanish
– Added support for French
– Added support for German
– Added support for Italian
– Added support for Japanese
– Added support for Korean
– Added support for Swedish
– Added support for Turkish
You can download and install the XFit PR for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the XFit PR.
|App Name:||XFit PR On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Apr 16, 2014|
|Get it On:|
I am passionate about fitness and believe that XFit PR can help me reach my fitness goals. I am excited to be part of the XFit PR community and look forward to working with the coaches and other members.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the XFit PR on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This XFit PR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for XFit PR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nysga, we also don’t use our own server to download the XFit PR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the XFit PR.
If you have any query about the app or about nysga, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.